If you are a skilled construction or fabrication shop worker, please check back soon for openings. Other Skilled positions will also be opening very shortly. See listings of upcoming jobs below.
All persons interested in employment with us should now be reviewing their resumes and be ready to submit them when a job opening is posted on this site. Or you can wait and fill out an online application in the near future.
All companies have hiring guidelines and we are no exception to that rule. However, we are also a Christian based company and feel that providing a second chance in some cases is warranted and we consider each person with a less than ideal past on a case by case base. The way to be considered is to be up front and honest when you apply.
We also employee persons with Disability's again on a case by case depending on ability not the disability. Military Veterans always have top priority for all positions.
1. You must be no less than 18 years old on your first day of employment.
2. You must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent (some exceptions may apply)
3. You must pass a background investigation (we may still consider you on case by case)
4. Pass a Drug Screen test
5. Pass a skills test for your field (in some cases)
6. Pass a Physical Exam (We employee persons with disabilities for some positions)
7. You must be able to speak, read and write in English
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and use E-Verify for all applications
All persons who have proper documentation to work within the United States of America will receive equal and fair consideration for any job opening.
The following positions will be opening soon.
1. Receptionist and PBX operator
2. Security Officer (Armed) Requires State Permit.
3. Office Manager
4. HR Assessment & Documents Clerk
5. Administration Staff Secretary
6. Account Staff Secretary
8. Draftsmen with CAD Experience
9. Certified Welders
14. Pipe Fitters
17, Dry Wall Hangers (skilled)
18. Painters (skilled)
19. Set Designers (Movie or park experience preferred)
20. Mason's & experienced concrete workers
21. Heavy Equipment Operators
22. Warehouse workers must have forklift experience.
23. Food Service workers (Cook and helpers for EDR)
More opening to follow shortly.
1. All employees have a 90-day probation once hired.
2. Paid Orientation
3. Pay day is every two weeks with time ending the week before payday.
4. All employees must have direct deposit (no paper checks are issued)
5. PTO is earned at the rate of 1 day for every 30 days worked after probation has ended.
6. Yes, we will have group medical insurance that you can buy into. (now in work)
7. One week's paid vacation after the first year of service.
8. We are now looking into a 401 K program
Check out this great video